When your unit is linked to a “out-of-home” account your child lock pin code can be recovered with the following steps:
- Login with your “out-of-home” account
- Go to “My adapters”
- Tap and hold the adapter that has a child lock for more than 3 seconds
- A pop-up will appear with the child lock pin code
When your unit is not linked to a “out-of-home” account, your child lock pin code can be reset with the following steps:
- Contact Your installer
- Your installer will need to do factory reset of the LAN adapter to remove the child lock code.
Caution: factory resetting the LAN adapter also clears all settings.
Settings that are reset:
- Home network connection (LAN settings)
- Child lock code
- Unit name and icon