- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.5m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Very compact and easy to install
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- 5 different discharge angles between 0 and 60°can be programmed via the remote control
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Stylish modern casing finished in pure white (RAL9010) and iron grey (RAL7011) blends easily with any interior
- Optimum comfort guaranteed with automatic air flow adjustment to the required load
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Standard drain pump with 720mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Daikin Residential Controller (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Infrastructure cooling (standard)
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.