- Cost effective and fast replacement as only the outdoor and indoor unit needs to be replaced, meaning almost no work has to be carried out inside the building
- Efficiency gains of more than 40% can be realized, thanks to technological developments in heat pump technology and the more efficient R-410A refrigerant
- Less intrusive and time consuming installation compared to installing a new system, as the refrigerant piping can be maintained
- Unique automatic refrigerant charge eliminates the need to calculate refrigerant volume and allows safe replacement of competitor replacement
- Automatic cleaning of refrigerant piping ensures a clean piping network, even when a compressor breakdown has occurred
- Possibility to add indoor units and increase capacity without changing the refrigerant piping
- Possibility to spread the various stages of repclacement thanks to the modular design of the VRV system
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.