- Available as 20 and 25kW
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- Standard night quiet mode
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Seasonal efficiency, optimized for all seasons.
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
- Compact casing (575mm in width and depth) enables unit to fit flush into ceilings and match standard architectural modules, without cutting ceiling tiles
- Modern style decoration panel in white (RAL9010)
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Quiet operation: down to 24.5dBA sound pressure level
- Comfortable vertical auto swing ensures draughtfree operation and prevents ceiling soiling
- Optional fresh air intake
- Since the flaps can move to a 0 degree position, virtually no draught can be experienced
- Possibility to shut 1 or 2 flaps for easy installation in corners
- Easy maintenance: switch box can be reached by simply removing the suction grille
- Standard drain pump with 750mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.