- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Outdoor units are fitted with a scroll compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- The Sky Air inverter is developed for use in light commercial applications, provides a more comfortable environment and offers great savings in energy consumption to shop, restaurant and office owners
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- An inverter driven compressor allows the capacity to be adjusted precisely to match variations in room and outside temperatures
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.