- Available as 20 and 25kW
- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Standard night quiet mode
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Fan speed steps (2 steps: FDQ250, 3 steps: FDQ125,200)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.