- Ideal solution for commercial comfort cooling and/or heating applications
- Optimum ESEER values
- 2-3 truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Low starting current
- DX shell and tube evaporator – one pass refrigerant side to minimize pressure drops
- EER range up to 2.83
- Standard electronic expansion valve
- Optimised defrost cycles
- Partial and total heat recovery option available
- Power factor up to 0.95
- PID microprocessor control
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.