- Combination with split outdoor units is ideal for small retail, offices or residential applications
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A+ (cooling) / A (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Very compact and easy to install
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C and in cooling mode down to -5°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Piping length up to 30m
- Exclusively offered for pair applications
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.