A redesigned casing
A black horizontal front grille hides the single fan, reducing the perception of sound produced by the unit.
The light grey casing reflects the installation space to help the unit blend into any environment.
A single fan for high capacity units
Daikin engineers replaced the double fan with one larger fan and optimised its shape to lower the operational sound and improve air circulation.
Running on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in launching heat pumps equipped with R-32. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), the R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for attaining the new European CO2 emission targets.
Daikin Altherma 3 R range
As a third generation Daikin Altherma heat pump, indoor units gather all the installation and design improvements, rewarded in 2018 by Reddot and iF design awards. Daikin indoor units can be installed in different places, garage, basement, utility room or even a kitchen without downgrading the design inside. The units have been designed to ease the work of the installer and therefore contribute to your peace of mind!
Daikin Altherma 3 R is the world’s first high capacity R-32 refrigerant split heat pump with cooling. It offers all-year round comfort, thanks to improved performance:
- Up to A+++ space heating energy label
- Up to A+ domestic hot water energy label
- Operation down to -25°C outside temperature
- Leaving water temperature of 60°C at -7°C
- Suitable for recent renovations, ideal for new buildings
Onecta app, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption
Daikin Altherma 3 R_ERLA-D series_Product catalogue_ECPEN21-738_EnglishPDF | 6.05MB