Location: Daikin Cape Town Office
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Answers all incoming telephone calls relating to after sales queries and complaints in a polite and courteous
• Efficient handling of customer queries.
• Prompt handling of service calls.
• Follow up on service calls to client.
• Send technical site requests to clients.
• Quote the client for the call out.
• Get the purchase order in place.
• Supply Technician with the site request, pre-commissioning check lists & design report
• Follow up on Job cards to be handed in.
• Capture all Aftersales & Billed call outs on the National Service Log sheet
• Schedule Technicians. Confirm booking with client, supervisor and technician.
• Coordinate service dates and schedule service dates with dealers / clients.
• Confirm with client the dates and time of arrival of technical teams on site.
• Follow up on progress and update client
• Compare Job card & quote to prevent incorrect invoicing.
• Generate invoicing for DASA on SAP.
• Scan and save all invoices, job cards and supporting documents on the share Drive.
• Assist with follow up with debtors' clerk on outstanding monies when requested.
• Receiving all claims submitted by clients.
• Ensuring that all the documentation is correct.
• Send the request through to the Spares Department to quote on the replacement spares.
• Capture warranty claim on a register and assign a Unique Reference number.
• Process warranty claim on CRM
• Send Acknowledgement of claim to the customer.
• Request a quote from the Spares department for the replacement parts
• Request an order from the customer as per quotation for the replacement parts
• Process order on SAP.
• Ensuring that the documentation and parts are received within the given time from the clients.
• Handling of all the spares that are returned under warranty. This entails getting the part GRV' back, inspected, a
report being completed.
• Send Notices to customers to remind them to return the Faulty parts.
• Completing all the warranty documentation, and then getting the warranty either declined or approved by the
National Service Manager.
• Update status on the warranty register (Declined/Approved/Cancelled/etc.)
• Update the customer on the outcome of the claim.
• Complete the Virtual Return documents (RA) if a credit and re-invoice is required.
• Process warranty RA for units & spares on SAP.
• Update a register of the Faulty warranty parts kept in the store room for 3 months.
• Scanning the completed document pack onto the drive for our records
• Pick all faulty parts from the shelve that has been stored for 3 months.
• Send request to the Spares controller to arrange scrapping.
• Marketing of the training courses offered by the academy on a monthly basis to our dealers.
• Send quotes on training to customers on request.
• Getting all the documentation in place from the dealers.
• Handling of all registrations.
• Confirm Bookings
• Compile registers per training course to prevent overbooking.
• Preparing of training material for the people attending.
• Printing of evaluations, indemnity's, tests, etc.
• Booking a trainer.
• Preparing the training Centre for each training session.
• Ordering the catering.
• Send reminders to customers a week before their training sessions.
• Send reminders to customers 2 Days before their training sessions.
• Invoice the dealers.
• Update the training data base.
• Complete and Print Certificates for all trainees to be handed out when the course is completed, and they passed
Returns (Units & Spares)
• Receive return request mail for the Sales Engineer, Order desk and customers.
• Ask for all the required documents to process the RA (Invoice, Photos, supporting e-mails)
• Ensure that the serial number of the units match the invoice that the customer provided.
• Complete RA form and attach supporting documents.
• Submit documents to Branch Manager to approve/decline.
• Process RA on SAP
• Request RA internal reference number from the accounts department
• Release processed RA for Collection
• Process Collection request on DSV system
• Send e-waybill and Manifest received from DSV system to customer to complete when DSV collects the goods
• Scan and Send RA document and Manifest to the warehouse to pair with units when it arrives after collection
• Book technician to do inspection of the returned goods when DSV sends the request.
• Compile RA and supporting documents with the ASN’s received from the warehouse after inspection.
• Scan and send it to the accounts department to process the credit.
• Follow up on credits to be passed and insert credit note number on the RA document
• Scan and save RA packet on SAP
• Take minutes of Service department meeting and distribute accordingly.
• Controlling of all tools within the service department.
• Do quarterly stock take on tools to confirm that everything is still accounted for.
• Keeping record of all the site visits, job cards, invoices and technical site requests.
• Follow up on outstanding reports from technicians.
• Supply technicians with a list monthly on all outstanding reports.
• Send completed reports to Clients.
• Send commissioning data to clients once job is completed.
• Assist supervisor with complaints regarding sites and assisting clients to resolve the problems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: