- Service leader for Nigeria market: Develop service support structure locally.
- Provide support to Customers in Nigeria following Daikin Service Pillars such as: Promptness Reliability and Kindness.
- Share market orientation and feedback to the management.
- Identify gaps, weak points and propose solutions.
- Develop Service and Parts business from Distributors and End Customers.
- Familiarize current Daikin products and solutions and way of working.
- Develop Service capabilities in the local market by expanding Service channels.
- Develop Training structure in local market: Centre of Excellence and Distributor Training facilities.
- Arrange and monitor trainings for staff of Service Channels.
- Monitor and Report Performance of Service activity through Channels.
- Understand and follow all Daikin Service Processes (DSM SAP Warranty Parts etc.).
- Manage product quality issues and report to factory to improve product reliability.
- Practice and propagate Safe Working Practices and ethical behavior.
- Follow Kaizen process to continuously improve Channels.
- Diploma / Degree with specialization in HVAC
- Has 10-20 years of relevant experience handling Service Companies and Technicians
- Strong knowledge of Nigeria HVAC Market
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills
- Good knowledge of Channel management and motivation process
- Out of the box thinking to participate in process improvements
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Travel within Nigeria as needed to supervise monitor and review ASPs
- A solid temperament to face the tough situations and be goal oriented to achieve results
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point and other MS tools
- Experience of working with Ground level network in HVAC industry
- Nigeria HVAC Market experience
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to Africa market can be an added advantage
Additional Comments: (not mandatory but can be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Distributors and Dealers Relations in Engineering Organization
- Competitor scenario and Market Knowledge
Detailed CV and cover letter to be submitted to:
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of application is Tuesday the 30th November 2021