The Sales Manager manages a team of sales representatives with the goal of increasing sales in their assigned territory through growth and development of existing customers and developing relationships with new customers.
He/She is a leader within the Daikin organisation and takes full ownership of the sales of the Daikin HVACR products within the assigned region.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Forecast sales and set goals to increase sales and company profits.
- Performance based management of the sales representatives in his team (target setting and evaluation).
- Manage customer and business relationships to ensure retention, growth and client satisfaction.
- Lead and motivate his/her teams and guide them to meet sales goals
- Coach and develop the skillset of his/her teams
- Region specific strategic input to the product and marketing management to contribute to a SMART plan for company growth.
COMPETENCES & EXPERIENCE:
- People manager and mentor that can built and drive cohesive sales team.
- Strategist that can create a plan for the region and communicate and transfer this effectively to his team.
- Communicator that can function within a matrix organization and thus built bridges with marketing, the segment (product) management, sales operations, After sales service and Managing Director.
- HVACR market knowledge (Gauteng region)
- Motivated and driven by achievements
At least 5 years’ experience in a sales environment
Must have advanced computer literacy
SAP experience an advantage
Detailed CV and cover letter to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Department
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org