Daikin South Africa (Pty) Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Daikin Industries Ltd Japan and the distributor of Daikin Air Conditioning products throughout Southern Africa invites trade orientated and energetic individuals to join the company on a 3 year’s HVAC Apprenticeship Programme.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Participate and successfully complete the apprenticeship program.
• Develop trade skills by enthusiastically attending and exhibiting and enthusiasm to learn.
• Perform allocated duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training schedule.
• Undertake and complete any training or assessments relating to the training plan.
• Maintain apprentice record (logbook) for the duration of the program.
• Drive the mentorship relationship with assigned mentor.
• Observe company and client protocols, policies and regulations at all times.
• Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules
• Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
• Attending department meetings and workshops.
• Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholder.
• Conducting and assist with day-to-day task as directed by Technicians responsible for overseeing the area.
• Maintain and ensure good housekeeping.
Minimum Requirements (Mandatory/Compulsory):
• Matric / Grade 12
• N2 Certificate is a requirement N3-N5 Certificate advantageous
• Driver’s license (optional)
• Clear Criminal Record
• Sober Habits and medically fit
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Willing to travel locally
• Positive attitude
• Eager to learn and develop
How to apply:
Send a CV with 1 page motivation / covering letter as to why you are the ideal candidate for this program. Certified copy of ID and a copy of your academic record to:
The HR Manager: Rowena Dipholo
Email address: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday the 25th of March 2022
Due to high volumes only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. All successful candidates are subject to company pre-employment screening assessments. Should you not have received any response from us within 2 weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.