Pharmaceutical companies require precise control of temperature, humidity and air quality within research and development laboratories and manufacturing environments. Daikin delivers versatile air handling, heating, cooling and refrigeration solutions to optimise air quality within multiple zones. Modular units can be combined in a bespoke configuration to suit your pharmaceutical operation requirements for air quality, temperature and humidity control.
Reduce running costs
Daikin’s climate control solutions can help to reduce running costs, as well as maintenance requirements, by offering highly reliable, integrated technologies that maximise the efficiency of your pharmaceutical operations.
Controlling air quality
Daikin’s highly efficient air handling solutions offer precise control of humidity and air quality within your pharmaceutical operations. Each bespoke solution comprises a modular combination of air handling units, which can be totally customised and assembled directly on-site to suit your building requirements.
Chilled water systems
Daikin chillers can provide precise control of water temperatures during research and development processes, as well as chilling of pharmaceutical production lines and wider climate control as part of an overall building management system.
High efficiency refrigeration
Daikin offers highly efficient refrigeration solutions for pharmaceutical environments. Zeas refrigeration solutions are suitable for a wide range of low temperature and freezer applications and can be connected to any type of refrigeration or freezer unit.
- Daikin has a full range of air and water cooled chillers from 5 kW up to 9,000 kW, offering superior efficiency and reliability for many applications.
- A wide range of efficiencies, sound levels and accessories is available, to create a climate control system tailored to your requirements.
- Daikin air handling solutions can be combined in tailor-made configurations within multiple zones, to fulfil both plant and air handling requirements.
- Efficient air filtration is available for many different pharmaceutical environments - clean rooms, laboratories, manufacturing plants and warehouses.
- Heat recovery from stale air being extracted and free cooling using cold incoming air together reduce annual energy consumption and operational costs.
offers total climate control for pharmaceutical companies
- Wide range of options customised to your requirements
- Superior energy efficiency: inverter control, heat recovery, free cooling
- Total control of comfort conditions
Air handling units
optimise air conditions within pharmaceutical environments
- Optimal control over all aspects of air quality
- Customised solution for your building
- Air flow rates from 500-140,000m3/h
is a high efficiency, low/medium temperature refrigeration solution ideal for pharmaceutical applications
- Reliable, inverter controlled VRV technology
- Low temperature and freezer application range available
- Connectable to any type of refrigeration or freezer case
- Wide application range (Te = -45°C to +10°C)